Sunday 21 July 2013

#Week1 Artspiration

We are in love with floral prints!

Those absolutely stunning, colorful and bright prints on your bedsheets, wallpapers, and shirts?
The bed cover in my room is adorned with onion-pink and chocolate brown flowers on a copper-brown backdrop. Onion-pink and chocolate brown! :-)

When you think floral, you think summer.
When I think floral, I think  "cheer".

And, that's why I decided to begin this first week at Week-A-New with "floral prints" as our artspiration.

Check out these floral wallpaper prints I sourced from the net. Aren't they lovely?


Coming up are a couple of greeting cards - the first of our lot - with pretty flowers in blossom.
What do you think should be the sentiments on those cards? Should they be Thank You cards or Birthday greetings?

Comment and tell me what you think.

Blossoms,
NM

No comments:

Post a Comment